The Estimator prepares detailed piping estimates for projects based on the construction drawings and specifications. This person facilitates the bidding and estimation requirements established by clients.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience or an associate’s degree or higher.
- Knowledge of process piping codes and standards
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, positive attitude, extreme attention to details and self-motivated.
- Provide detailed take-offs from drawings as well as conceptual estimates
- Work with other discipline estimators to develop costs for piping estimates
- Maintaining active communication with all tendering authorities
- Provide information to support detailed scheduling
- Provide support to field operations
- Focus will be in estimating piping projects from $100k to $5 million
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Ability to pass State & Federal Background Check
- Salary commensurate with Experience
- Excellent medical and dental plan
- Matched 401k plan, Bonus Program
- Voluntary Life, Short/Long Term Disability
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.